B2B (Tech) PR Account Executive
Due to exciting new client wins, our team is on the lookout for a B2B PR account executive to join us at Abode PR. The role is ‘hybrid’ with the week split between our office in central Bath and working from home. The role is full-time but we will also consider part-time.
- Location: Bath / Remote
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training, mentoring and coaching
Abode PR, is an award-winning B2B public relations and content marketing agency focused on raising the profile of transformative technology solutions operating within the global short-term rental, hotel and real estate ecosystems. The agency sits at the heart of the developing intersection between work, life and play in the property and hospitality markets and partners with technology solutions playing a lead role in this transformation and is on track to double revenue and team in the next 12 months. Led by a female founder with a team of talented media, strategy and content professionals – Abode PR is currently seeking a B2B PR Account Executive to join the growing team.
Summary of the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first or second role in PR. The successful candidate will support our account management and content teams create value and meaning for our technology clients across the global hotel, short-term rental and real estate sectors. The right candidate will grow with the business as well as enjoy a flexible working environment.
What you will do:
- Maintaining our client workbooks and monthly reporting
- Participating in team brainstorming – sharing ideas
- Sharing press coverage hits with our clients and their partners
- Maintaining media lists and finding new press opportunities
- Supporting our account managers with research / admin as required
- Implementing our social media strategy for our clients
- Pitching story ideas to the press and supporting the team to gain coverage for our clients
- Drafting press releases and distributing them to targeted media lists
- Writing articles and blog posts
What we are looking for:
- 2:1 Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or other appropriate subject
- Understanding of what makes a good pitch and how to contact the media
- Excellent time keeping and project management skills
- Interest in hospitality and property technology solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of social media in a business context
- Excellent copywriting skills with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good research skills
- Good team and relationship skills
- Ability to self manage when needed
- Embodies our core values and wants to be a great asset to our clients and our team.
- Excited to work in a small boutique PR agency that is growing quickly.
- Happy to work in a hybrid environment – we split our time between home and the office in Bath, UK.
- Understanding and interest in working with international clients across multiple time zones.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover email and your CV to our director Jessica Gillingham.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover email and your CV to our director Jessica Gillingham