Here we share our industry insight about the sectors we work in – specifically short-term rentals, property technology and hospitality technology as well as our expertise about public relations, brand storytelling and data-driven content. Browse the articles and dig deep into our knowledge base.
Developing a simple PR strategy for your vacation rental business is the first step in the right direction for a successful PR plan and outcome.
A decent strategy becomes the guiding light and blueprint for moving your PR forwards. It’s the roadmap to follow, and the document that can keep your activity accountable.
With the vacation rental industry growing increasingly competitive, owners are beginning to realise that it’s no longer enough to simply list their rental home on online travel agencies. Not only are they starting their own vacation rental websites, but they’re now also looking for more innovative ways to get their name out in the world.
In conversations with clients, talk of ‘Influencers’ inevitably comes up. It is often emphasised (especially in social media and PR circles), how important Influencers are for achieving business goals. However, in order to fully maximise the potential of influencers, it is important to ask yourself some key questions about what influencers can really mean for your vacation rental business.
We all know (or at least we keep being told, numerous times a day from all sorts of channels), that we need our businesses to be visible (everywhere) and active (constantly) on social media in order to be a success today. This message is especially prominent in the travel and tourism industry in general.
- 5 signs your hospitality tech start-up needs specialist B2B PR
- 5 key elements for your hospitality tech content strategy
- 5 goals, 5 years: what does the future hold for Abode PR?
- 5 ways Abode PR builds strong thought leaders￼
- 5 things we’ve learned over 5 years in the lodging industry￼
- How vacation rentals have captured the media landscape￼
- My first year with the Abode PR team
- What exactly is thought leadership?￼
- Abode PR: Staying creative as an agency
- Futurizing: Metaverse, remote working and how we meet the demand for places to stay
- My first month as a Content Writer at Abode PR
- The Business of Business Travel & The Short-Term Rental Sector
- Transforming PropTech: How to maximise revenue with thought leadership
- The questions we’re asking in the short-term rental industry
- 5 tips for becoming a thought leader in Build to Rent / Multifamily tech
- The importance of a strong PR strategy for hospitality proptech brands
- The Power of Effective PR for Hospitality Tech Startups
- 3 reasons why Abode PR is the agency you’ll want to join
- 5 Disruptive Technologies Changing Vacation Rentals in 2021
- Flex living? Digital nomadism? The new buzzwords in the short term rental industry
- 5 reasons why B2B podcasts increase awareness for your hospitality tech brand
- Refocus your B2B PR strategy with 4 core objectives
- The acceleration of contactless tech adoption in vacation rentals
- Why 2021 will be “The Year of Operations”
- Our founding principles: Integrity, Vision, Partnership and Flexibility
- Why B2B content has never been so valuable
- The power of B2B public relations: building reputations for growth
- 5 tips for engaging B2B Tech content creation
- Easing traveller anxiety and rebuilding trust in the short-term rental industry
- Don’t stop communicating during times of uncertainty