Globally, one of the most fundamental shifts over the last 18 months has been the way we now work, teamed with our approach to ‘location’ whilst doing our jobs. Much has changed over the last 18 months, but so much hasn’t.
The pandemic caused many of us to make drastic changes to our daily lives, and the way in which industries operated was no exception.
September was an exciting month for the Abode PR team as we attended our first industry events since the pandemic, kicking off with the inaugural Short Stay Summit.
Tech companies operating in the growing Build to Rent / Multifamily sector are actively looking to establish themselves as ‘thought leaders’ or the ‘go-to’ organisations.
A robust, forward-thinking B2B PR strategy goes way beyond sending out a few standard press releases. Instead, if you want to grow the reputation of your real estate tech business then you will need a laser-sharp strategy mapped out by a specialist PR agency.
Back in 2017 when I first founded Abode PR, an agency focused on partnering with global property and hospitality technology solutions, the first question I asked the tech start-ups I was connecting with was – what did they believe they needed in order to succeed in business?
It’s been quite a year here at Abode PR. Having successfully navigated the pandemic challenges that swept across the travel technology industry last year..
Technology has played a definitive role in the growth of the global vacation rental industry over the past few years.
Whilst it’s been said countless times before, the short-term rental industry really has experienced a significant transformation over the past year and a half.
Podcasting has grown rapidly. Hospitality tech companies can harness this format to engage with their customers and decision-makers in a more informal way – making it a valuable tool for raising brand awareness.
A question we always ask potential clients at the offset of a scoping conversation is, ‘What do you need PR to achieve for your business?’
One outcome has been the adoption of technology across all areas of life in order for us to stay connected and functioning. From grandmas finding new ways to shop online, to children learning remotely via online classrooms.
- The Business of Business Travel & The Short-Term Rental Sector
- Transforming PropTech: How to maximise revenue with thought leadership
- The questions we’re asking in the short-term rental industry
- 5 tips for becoming a thought leader in Build to Rent / Multifamily tech
- The importance of a strong PR strategy in real estate tech
- The Power of Effective PR for Hospitality Tech Startups
- 3 reasons why Abode PR is the agency you’ll want to join
- 5 Disruptive Technologies Changing Vacation Rentals in 2021
- Flex living? Digital nomadism? The new buzzwords in the short term rental industry
- 5 reasons why B2B podcasts increase awareness for your hospitality tech brand
- Refocus your B2B PR strategy with 4 core objectives
- The acceleration of contactless tech adoption in vacation rentals
- Why 2021 will be “The Year of Operations”
- Our founding principles: Integrity, Vision, Partnership and Flexibility
- Why B2B content has never been so valuable
- The power of B2B public relations: building reputations for growth
- 5 tips for engaging B2B Tech content creation
- Easing traveller anxiety and rebuilding trust in the short-term rental industry
- Don’t stop communicating during times of uncertainty
- Does your business have its crisis communications strategy in place?
- A Manifesto for 2020 – how to take your PR strategy to the next level
- 5 key elements to executing a winning B2B thought leadership strategy
- 5 top tips to maximise your B2B media coverage
- High Tech High Touch: The Future of Hospitality
- Face your fear: public speaking in the short-term rental industry
- The importance of a solid PR strategy
- Using data to drive the story of your short-term rental business
- Why we’re sponsoring GuestyVal
- Future proofing the vacation rental industry
- The issue of value proposition and the professional vacation rental industry