B2B content marketing is the use of digital content in a variety of formats to engage, educate, inform, nurture and convert prospective business customers into qualified leads. It directly influences the sales process and increasingly is a subtle, successful way of speaking to your ideal customers in a direct yet non-salesy tone.
Every company, be it hospitality tech, property management or property tech, has a story to tell. Content marketing is the art of using content to expand your business’s audience, strengthen your brand and ultimately drive leads and sales by appealing to other companies. In short, content is everything (when done well).
PR and marketing communications have always been about finding and reaching audiences who are likely to buy your product and then encouraging them to do so. Simple really.
I adore this time of year with its promise of change, transformation and chance for reflection. During the ‘in between’ week of Christmas and New Year, I traditionally do an ‘inventory’ of both my personal and business life. There is something about the ‘twilight zone’ of this week, when most businesses and people are on pause mode, that just feels so right for taking stock.
- The questions we’re asking in the short-term rental industry
- 5 tips for becoming a thought leader in Build to Rent / Multifamily tech
- The importance of a strong PR strategy in real estate tech
- The Power of Effective PR for Hospitality Tech Startups
- 3 reasons why Abode PR is the agency you’ll want to join
- 5 Disruptive Technologies Changing Vacation Rentals in 2021
- Flex living? Digital nomadism? The new buzzwords in the short term rental industry
- 5 reasons why B2B podcasts increase awareness for your hospitality tech brand
- Refocus your B2B PR strategy with 4 core objectives
- The acceleration of contactless tech adoption in vacation rentals
- Why 2021 will be “The Year of Operations”
- Our founding principles: Integrity, Vision, Partnership and Flexibility
- Why B2B content has never been so valuable
- The power of B2B public relations: building reputations for growth
- 5 tips for engaging B2B Tech content creation
- Easing traveller anxiety and rebuilding trust in the short-term rental industry
- Don’t stop communicating during times of uncertainty
- Does your business have its crisis communications strategy in place?
- A Manifesto for 2020 – how to take your PR strategy to the next level
- 5 key elements to executing a winning B2B thought leadership strategy
- 5 top tips to maximise your B2B media coverage
- High Tech High Touch: The Future of Hospitality
- Face your fear: public speaking in the short-term rental industry
- The importance of a solid PR strategy
- Using data to drive the story of your short-term rental business
- Why we’re sponsoring GuestyVal
- Future proofing the vacation rental industry
- The issue of value proposition and the professional vacation rental industry
- Disruption or stagnation? Only time will tell
- So you want to be a Thought Leader?