Here we share our industry insight about the sectors we work in – specifically short-term rentals, property technology and hospitality technology as well as our expertise about public relations, brand storytelling and data-driven content. Browse the articles and dig deep into our knowledge base.
It’s been quite a year here at Abode PR. Having successfully navigated the pandemic challenges that swept across the travel technology industry last year..
Technology has played a definitive role in the growth of the global vacation rental industry over the past few years.
Whilst it’s been said countless times before, the short-term rental industry really has experienced a significant transformation over the past year and a half.
Podcasting has grown rapidly. Hospitality tech companies can harness this format to engage with their customers and decision-makers in a more informal way – making it a valuable tool for raising brand awareness.
A question we always ask potential clients at the offset of a scoping conversation is, ‘What do you need PR to achieve for your business?’
One outcome has been the adoption of technology across all areas of life in order for us to stay connected and functioning. From grandmas finding new ways to shop online, to children learning remotely via online classrooms.
Many property managers have used this year’s challenges as a catalyst to reimagine how they are running their businesses. They’ve been forced to examine where the inefficiencies lie and to refocus on their processes and operational management.
As Abode PR, the public relations agency that I founded in 2016 grows, I’ve put a great deal of thought into developing the culture and values that underpin our foundations.
B2B content marketing is the use of digital content in a variety of formats to engage, educate, inform, nurture and convert prospective business customers into qualified leads. It directly influences the sales process and increasingly is a subtle, successful way of speaking to your ideal customers in a direct yet non-salesy tone.
What is the reputation of your business? What do your customers, clients or investors really think about you in the hospitality industry? Do you work hard to create a positive reputation and how do you even know what your customers are thinking? At Abode PR we care deeply because we know from experience that a well-nurtured, highly regarded corporate reputation is not only precious but it’s what distinguishes you from your competitors and generates sales.
Every company, be it hospitality tech, property management or property tech, has a story to tell. Content marketing is the art of using content to expand your business’s audience, strengthen your brand and ultimately drive leads and sales by appealing to other companies. In short, content is everything (when done well).
Although none of us can predict the future and what that might look like, what we can be assured of is that the demand for travel will return once the global lockdown eases. It is the question of when demand will return, and perhaps more importantly at what speed, that are the unknowns.
- 3 reasons why Abode PR is the agency you’ll want to be part of
- 5 Disruptive Technologies Changing Vacation Rentals in 2021
- Flex living? Digital nomadism? The new buzzwords in the short term rental industry
- 5 reasons why B2B podcasts increase awareness for your hospitality tech brand
- Refocus your B2B PR strategy with 4 core objectives
- The acceleration of contactless tech adoption in vacation rentals
- Why 2021 will be “The Year of Operations”
- Our founding principles: Integrity, Vision, Partnership and Flexibility
- Why B2B content has never been so valuable
- The power of B2B public relations: building reputations for growth
- 5 tips for engaging B2B Tech content creation
- Easing traveller anxiety and rebuilding trust in the short-term rental industry
- Don’t stop communicating during times of uncertainty
- Does your business have its crisis communications strategy in place?
- A Manifesto for 2020 – how to take your PR strategy to the next level
- 5 key elements to executing a winning B2B thought leadership strategy
- 5 top tips to maximise your B2B media coverage
- High Tech High Touch: The Future of Hospitality
- Face your fear: public speaking in the short-term rental industry
- The importance of a solid PR strategy
- Using data to drive the story of your short-term rental business
- Why we’re sponsoring GuestyVal
- Future proofing the vacation rental industry
- The issue of value proposition and the professional vacation rental industry
- Disruption or stagnation? Only time will tell
- So you want to be a Thought Leader?
- Would the real influencers please stand up
- Why creating an exceptional guest experience matters
- WTM / Travel Forward – where was the vacation rental industry?
- Vacation rentals go global in Vegas