B2B (Tech) PR Account Manager (now hiring)
Due to exciting new client wins, our team is on the lookout for a talented B2B PR account manager to join us at Abode PR. The role is ‘hybrid’ with the week split between our office in central Bath and working from home. The role is full-time but we will also consider part-time.
- Location: Bath / Remote
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training, mentoring and coaching
Abode PR, is an award-winning B2B public relations and content marketing agency focused on raising the profile of transformative technology solutions operating within the global short-term rental, hotel and real estate ecosystems. The agency sits at the heart of the developing intersection between work, life and play in the property and hospitality markets and partners with technology solutions playing a lead role in this transformation and is on track to double revenue and team in the next 12 months. Led by a female founder with a team of talented media, strategy and content professionals – Abode PR is currently seeking a B2B PR Account Manager to join the growing team.
Summary of the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a B2B PR account manager or senior account executive looking for their next challenge. The successful candidate will have superb media relations, client relationship and content creation skills and will work with technology clients across the global hotel, short-term rental and real estate sectors. The right candidate will grow with the business as well as enjoy a flexible working environment.
More about the role:
- Oversee and manage the day to day PR activity and client relationships for a range of B2B technology brands in the hospitality and property sectors.
- Work alongside the account director/agency owner and other account managers in order to develop impactful PR strategies that align with our clients business objectives.
- Plan and implement impactful PR campaigns covering news, thought leadership, data storytelling, awards programs, social media and speaking engagements.
- Report directly to the account director and work closely with the other account managers, our media specialist and content creators.
- Plan inbound content strategies and create briefs for our team of writers, overseeing and managing the delivery of first rate content.
- Manage and lead an account executive and freelance writers (inbound content).
- Lead the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns and overall strategy for your clients.
- Work directly with our client teams and act as a key point of contact.
- Prepare, plan and pitch ideas into media contacts – gaining positive coverage for our clients, working with our media relations and content team.
- Create and maintain media, influencer programs, conference/speaking and award lists.
- Oversee the social media messaging and delivery for clients.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent media relations skills with a strong understanding of how the media works, editorial requirements and what makes a good story.
- Excellent strategic PR skills and the ability to think outside of the box to create meaning and value for our clients through proactive PR campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt style and content for different audiences and clients for high-quality media releases and engaging content for online B2B platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build relationships internally and externally, at all levels with our clients, our team and the media we work with.
- Interest in the convergence between hospitality, property and lodging and the technology that is shaping and transforming these sectors.
- Experienced at delivering impactful PR / comms campaigns from inception through to delivery, demonstrating creative and innovative thinking as well as strong project management skills.
- A clear ability to to work independently, whilst maintaining a strong team role.
- Strong administrative and project management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and excel under time pressure.
- Proven experience in a PR agency – B2B preferable but we are happy to meet candidates that have excelled in a B2C agency.
- Excited to work in a small boutique PR agency that is growing quickly.
- Happy to work in a hybrid environment – we split our time between home and the office in Bath, UK.
- Understanding and interest in working with international clients across multiple time zones.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover email and your CV to our director Jessica Gillingham.